eVisitor Australia 🇦🇺

Visa Subclass 651

The eVisitor is valid for tourist travel, business trips and visits to acquaintances. Travelers must hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Australia. Once issued, your eVisitor is valid for 12 months. It is valid from the date of issue. We advise you to apply at least 2 days before your arrival in Australia.

You don't have to send anything by post, and you don't have to go to the embassy. The "eVisitor" can be requested on this form. A photocopy of your passport should be sent once the form has been completed. You'll receive a PDF travel authorization form, which you'll need to print out and present on arrival in Australia, or even when boarding your flight to Australia, as controlled by the airline. You must be out of the country at the time of application.


Apply for eVisitor Australia

Single rate of 29 € per passenger
Excluding consular fees, if applicable

Frequently asked questions about eVisitor Australia

As well as being one of the world's top destinations for the under-30s, Australia is also a favorite destination for adventurers and other "tourdumondists" enchanted by the vast wilderness of the Australian Outback. In fact, Oceania's largest country has many facets and, by extension, the ability to appeal to entertainment-seeking tourists too. Sydney, Canberra, Perth: Australia's urban centers also have their fans. To help you plan your tourist or business trip, find out whether or not you are eligible for a visa waiver for Australia, depending on your nationality and the length and purpose of your trip.

If your situation allows you to visit Australia without a visa, entrust your electronic travel authorization application to Visamundi. With your Australian "eVisitor" in your possession, travel to Australia with peace of mind.

Do I need a visa to enter Australia?

Visiting Australia is subject to entry requirements that depend on your nationality. 33 nationalities are required to present an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) instead of a traditional visa on arrival in Australia, for any tourist stay, business trip or visit to acquaintances lasting 90 days or less. These nationalities are: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States and Vatican City.

Known as the "eVisitor", this electronic travel authorization, or "ETA", is a pass rather than a simple visa. It authorizes various entries to Australia during its period of validity. It does, however, require a passport valid for at least 6 months after the date of arrival in Australia, with at least 2 blank pages.

If you are eligible to obtain aneVisitorfor a future stay in Australia, submit your eVisitor application now to an agency specializing in travel documents for individuals and businesses, such as Visamundi. If you are not eligible for an eVisitor, or if your trip to Australia exceeds the 90 days allowed by the Australian Travel Authorization, you will need to apply for a regular visa. There are 3 types of visa for Australia, in addition to the eVisitor:

  • the "visitor visa", for expatriates and nationalities not eligible for the Australian "eVisitor",
  • the "student visa", for students planning to study in Australia for 3 months to 5 years,
  • the "working holiday visa", for foreigners aged 18 to 35 who want to work in Australia and discover the country over a one-year period.

For more information on the different visas available to visit Australia and/or to obtain an Australian visa if your situation so requires, please contact theAustralian Embassy in your country of residence or consult the official government website.

How do I get an "eVisitor" for Australia instead of a visa?

eVisitor Australia

With an entirely paperless process, the Australian "eVisitor" is both quick and easy to obtain.

Thanks to the online form available on our website, you can request your electronic travel authorization, which corresponds to a visa waiver, in just a few minutes, and receive the official document by e-mail in electronic format (PDF) within 48 hours on average. We advise you to make your request at least 2 days before the date of your arrival at your destination. You must be outside Australia when you apply for your eVisitor and when you receive your travel authorization.

To receive your visa waiver as quickly as possible, please tell us the reason for your trip to Australia: tourism or business, give us some details of your stay, and provide us with essential information about your identity and your identity document. We also need a copy of your passport, valid for at least 6 months after your arrival in Australia, which you can send us by e-mail once you have submitted your "eVisitor" application via our online form.

Once issued by the local authorities, the Electronic Travel Authorization for Australia must be used within 12 months of issue. It must be printed and presented on arrival in Australia, along with your return air ticket. If you lose your proof of visa exemption before the start of your stay in Australia, contact us to receive a free copy by e-mail as soon as possible.

How much does the "eVisitor" for Australia cost with Visamundi ?

As a visa waiver for many nationalities around the world, the Australian "eVisitor" is part of an effort to open up Australia's borders. There are no consular fees for electronic travel authorization. With Visamundi, you only pay a service fee when you apply for an Australian travel authorization, which enables our team to ensure the conformity of your documents and to take care of all the administrative procedures related to your file with the Australian authorities.

In the event that your "eVisitor" application is refused by the relevant authorities, Visamundi undertakes to reimburse the service fees associated with your application. Contact us by phone, by e-mail, on social networks or via the online chat available on our website for any inquiry concerning a current or future visa waiver application for Australia.

What is the eVisitor?

The eVisitor is an electronic travel authorization that allows travelers to enter Australia for short tourist or business stays. The eVisitor is valid for one year, and allows you to stay for up to three months, several times.

What's the difference between the eVisitor and the Australian ETA?

The eVisitor is free and can be obtained online.

The Australian ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) is also an electronic visa that allows travelers to visit Australia for tourism or business for up to three months. However, the ETA is available for a larger number of countries and can be obtained online for a fee.

How long does it take to get an eVisitor?

The e-Visa is issued between 1 and 3 days. It can be requested up to 4 days before departure through our intermediary.

Can I get an eVisitor for Australia on arrival?

It is not possible to obtain an eVisitor for Australia on arrival. Eligible travelers must apply online before departure, and are asked to do so when boarding their flight to the country. It is advisable to check the eligibility criteria for each type of visa before applying.

How long can I stay in Australia with an eVisitor?

The eVisitor is valid for 1 year, with a maximum stay of 90 days per stay.

How many times can I enter Australia with an eVisitor?

The eVisitor gives you multiple entry points to the region.

How long is the eVisitor valid?

The eVisitor is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.

What are the valid travel reasons for requesting an eVisitor?

Valid travel reasons for requesting an eVisitor for Australia are as follows: Tourism (vacations, seeing family or friends, or exploring the country's tourist attractions) and Business (meetings, conferences or business negotiations).

When should I choose an eVisitor business?

You can choose an Australian Business eVisitor if you intend to travel to Australia for business or work-related reasons, such as meetings, conferences, business negotiations, exhibitions or trade fairs.

Please note that obtaining an Australian eVisitor for business purposes does not allow you to work in Australia.

What documents do I need to obtain an eVisitor?

You must provide your passport photo. You will be asked to provide information about your reason for travel and your marital status when you fill in the form.

Do I need to already have my plane tickets to request an eVisitor?

You don't need your plane tickets to apply.

Can I extend my stay once I've obtained an eVisitor?

It is not possible to extend the authorized length of stay.

However, if you wish to stay in Australia for a longer period, you can apply for another appropriate type of visa before your eVisitor expires.
It is important to note that staying in Australia beyond the authorized period can have serious consequences, such as fines, deportation from the country or a ban on future entry into Australia.

Do minors need an eVisitor?

Yes, minors also need an Australian eVisitor to travel if they are not Australian citizens or residents and are one of the eligible nationalities. They must have their own eVisitor and cannot be included in the application of a parent or legal guardian.

It is important to note that minors traveling alone in Australia must comply with Australian legal travel requirements for unaccompanied minors. These requirements may vary from state to state and territory to territory.

Can I work with an eVisitor?

The Australian eVisitor is a visitor's visa that allows travel to Australia for tourism or business purposes. eVisitor holders are not authorized to work in Australia during their stay. If you wish to work in Australia, you will need to apply for an appropriate work visa.

Can I use the eVisitor to study in Australia?

The Australian eVisitor is intended for tourist or business travel. It does not allow holders to study in Australia. If you wish to study in Australia, you will need to apply for an appropriate student visa.

What vaccinations are required to enter Australia?

There are no mandatory vaccinations for entering Australia. However, some travelers may be required to provide proof of vaccination or undergo medical examinations before entering Australia, following travel to high-risk areas (yellow fever or tuberculosis, for example).

Does the eVisitor authorize me to enter the country?

Possession of an eVisitor does not automatically guarantee entry to Australia. The Customs and Immigration Officer on arrival in Australia has the power to refuse entry to any person if he or she considers that he or she does not meet the conditions for admission to Australia.

How long should my passport be valid?

To apply for an Australian eVisitor, your passport must be valid for the duration of your stay in Australia.

Do my travel dates have to be exact?

When you submit your eVisitor application, you must indicate your planned travel dates. However, these dates may not be exact. You can change them later, as long as the duration of your stay in Australia does not exceed 3 months.

Will I get my money back if my application is rejected?

In the event of a refusal by the authorities, we will reimburse the application fee if the application was submitted through our intermediary.

What should I do if my eVisitor is rejected?

If eVisitor refuses, you can contact the nearest embassy or consulate to apply for a traditional visa.

Is the eVisitor a visa?

Yes, the eVisitor is considered an electronic visa. It is issued online and allows travelers to stay in Australia for tourism or business purposes for up to 3 months.

Australia: compulsory and recommended vaccines

Mandatory vaccines

  • Yellow fever: A yellow fever vaccination certificate is required for travellers over the age of one coming from countries where there is a risk of yellow fever transmission (with the exception of the Galapagos Islands in Ecuador) and for travellers staying more than 12 hours in transit at an airport in a country where there is a risk of yellow fever transmission.

Recommended vaccines

  • Japanese encephalitis: From the age of 2 months, for expatriates or people who must stay in rural areas in the extreme north of the country (Torres Strait).